Pages

currently.

thinking about | traveling with a baby. I've been reading a lot to prepare us for our up coming trip, to Germany with Greta, although it is still a month away I want to be as prepared as possible for our first (of many) international trips. How to prepare her for the plane, what to pack, and many other things. If you got any tips to help a mama out - I'd appreciate it!

reading | The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman. I started this book around the time Greta was in the NICU and didn't feel that is was a great book for me at that time, so I picked it up again recently and am really liking it. 

listening to | nothing in particular. During the day I have the music stations from our satellite playing while Greta and I go about our day, so some country, some adult alternative and a little folk music fill our days. 

watching | Sons of Anarchy.  Darn you netflix - been binge watching this show after Greta is in bed for the evening.  I didn't think I'd be into this show but I kinda have a love/hate crush on Jax Teller. Do you watch?

thankful for | warmer weather! We were in a deep freeze for the last month thanks to the "polar vortex" and I am so happy we can head outside without freezing our faces off.  Spent some time outside this weekend and hope it keeps up this week, the fresh prairie air is good for my mind and soul.

I'm linking up with A Mama Collective for this post today.


A Mama Collective

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! An international trip with a baby, no tips there! But what a memory it will be! And I'm also one to binge watch on Netflix. Haven't seen Sons of Anarchy yet though, so I'll have to put that as next up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, really like this link-up!

      Delete
  2. I love folk music :) Sometimes it's just the right dose of calming me down on a crazy day. Thanks for sharing a snippet of what you're currently up to with us, and I hope the fresh air fills you up with joy. ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how calming folk music can be too! Thanks for popping by.

      Delete
  3. I love the name Greta! So beautiful! I travelled from AZ to Germany with 4 little girls. I even made homemade leiderhosen for each of them for photo opps on the Alps. Crazy! I would pack light and buy things when you get there. I just had to remind myself "when in Rome" and not worry about my creature comforts that I was used to. Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Travelling with 4!? Your brave ;) I bet that is a cute photo - it makes me think of How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days. Packing light for sure - we are visiting family so most the necessities will be covered so packing light should be easy. Just worried about being the family with a screaming baby on a 7 hr flight!

      Delete
  4. My older daughters always have some sort of music going while they help cook and clean. Typically they go for Big Band, Swing or Musicals. I tend toward Western Swing...think Bob Wills, Beach Boys or Kari Jobe.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say!