Pages

wow, it's August!

Wow. It's been a month since I blogged, and what a month it was!

Africa, was ah-mazing. Best experience of my life. I hope to share the details and some photos from the trip but things are in full swing around here with harvest. I quit my job before we left for Africa in order to prepare myself for school, but I am working this August on the farm with my husband. It has (and will continue) to be busy until we get the crop off.

Just stopping by to say, "Hi!"

Also sitting on the combine, gives me a great perspective of the prairies I love - so I have been "clicking and driving"! Here are some photos I have snapped while on the big machine.






Enjoy!

Hope to be back soon with some Africa photos and stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!